- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Accomplish levels of sales objectives. Gather market and customer information. Develop and maintain relationships with new/existing customers obtain estimates. Conduct customer presentations. Read and understand job plans and specifications. Learn the products and services through different learning forums. Work on developing budgets and schedules for customers. Perform preliminary design work with architects and general contractors. Attend educational meetings with contractors and architects as well as business review meetings. Collaborate with other product lines. Travel within local territory and occasionally overnight for training and meetings.
What your background should be
- Previous sales experience is strongly preferred. Mechanical and technical aptitude ability to work independently. Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills. Strong computer skills and math aptitude are required. Oracle, SAP or other ERP experience strongly preferred. A willingness to relocate within the region after 6 month training.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about elevator technology, industrial solutions and materials services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org