Sales Support Supervisor
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Manage the daily activity of sales support staff, including performance against metric and goal, issue resolution, personnel management and continuous improvement in the area of business management, employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction. Analyze business and workload trend and be able to interpret quantitative data to improve team performance. Ensure team is compliant and prepare for audit. Facilitate and maintain effective relationship with internal and external customer. Interface daily with internal business colleague such as account receivable, sales & marketing, logistic and product administration.
What your background should be
- Must have 2-3 years of supervisory experience. You are a genuinely inspiring leader energized to motivate your team to provide an unsurpassed customer experience. You have demonstrated experience interpreting quantitative data to inform managerial decisions. You have led high performing operational teams to success. You have mastered the art of balancing the strategic and the tactical. You are a problem solver. You enrich lives by being a coach, leader, partner and mentor. You are a corporate ambassador, you understand the power of the brand. You thrive on working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com