Sales Support Analyst
- Horsham, PA
What you'll be doing
- The company is seeking for a sales support analyst. Researching and resolving member escalations received from partners or from internal company sales team members. Partnering with the company teams to investigate possible process and system defects. Preparing and distributing channel-specific reports. Tracking and resolving sales-related operational issues (i.e. training, marketing materials, commissions, enrollment, fulfillment, billing and claims). Working directly with the various business areas to develop requirements and projects plans. Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed. Works with less structured, more complex issues. Serves as a resource to others. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience in sales support or account management. Strong inter-personal, communication skills required. Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel-sorting, filtering, pivot tables and V-look ups. Must be professional, positive and up-beat. Must be able to multi-task.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified health care company that serves the markets for health benefits and services worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com