Sales Specialist, Wound Care
- Wayne, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Meet or exceed sales targets which will be driven by key account closes and competitive conversions in the hospital market. Possess and effectively communicate/utilize clinical and product knowledge. Effective customer needs assessment and solution development. Effective relationship management with key stakeholders within targeted accounts. Interact with advanced practice clinicians (physicians, PA's, NPs, WOCN's, and nurses) and shape product choice decisions. Effective sales process execution. Contract implementation and effective penetration of key GPO and IDN awards. Maintain and increase penetration in existing accounts and healthcare systems. Complete all administrative duties in an accurate and timely manner.
What your background should be
- Prior 2 years of business to business outside sales experience, additional medical sales experience is preferred. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Graphic Design and Editing skills required. Strong multi tasking ability. Basic computer skills. Communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or greater.
Who is the client company
- This is a medical supplies company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org