Sales Specialist (Pro Services)
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Serve as the store expert in the millwork department by providing detailed product information to customers and peers, promoting and recommending products, plans, or installation services that match customer needs, informing customers on pricing, options, or status on pending orders. Include generating lead, conducting sales activities, building relationships with customers, keeping shelves stocked and correctly displayed, and coordinating successful completion of projects and orders. This include performing order management duties such as entering new orders for customers, reaching out to vendors on special orders, tracking and fulfilling orders, and resolving issues.
What your background should be
- One year of experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including special order preferred. Two years of experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans preferred. Two years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs preferred. One year of experience in promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com