- Norwalk, CT
What you'll be doing
- Serves as the store expert on plumbing by providing detailed product information to both customers and peers, promoting and recommending products, plans or installation services that match customer needs, informing customers on pricing, options or status on pending orders. Includes generating leads, conducting sales activities, building relationships with customers, keeping shelves stocked and correctly displayed and coordinating successful completion of projects and orders. This includes performing order management duties such as entering new orders for customers, reaching out to vendors on special orders, tracking and fulfilling orders and resolving issues. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 1 year external experience in customer facing sales or 6 months client companies retail experience. 1 year experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including special order preferred. 2 years experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans preferred. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com