Sales Specialist Millwork
- Idaho Falls, ID
What you'll be doing
- Serves as the store expert in millwork by providing detailed product information to both customers and peers, promoting and recommending products, plans, or installation services that match customer needs, informing customers on pricing, options or status on pending orders. Includes generating leads, conducting sales activities, building relationships with customers, keeping shelves stocked and correctly displayed, and coordinating successful completion of projects and orders. This includes performing order management duties such as entering new orders for customers, reaching out to vendors on special orders, tracking and fulfilling orders, and resolving issues.
What your background should be
- 1 year external experience in customer facing sales or 6 months retail experience. 1 year experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including special order preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com