Sales Specialist Cabinets
- Roanoke, VA
What you'll be doing
- Serves as the store expert in cabinets by providing detailed product information to both customers and peers, promoting and recommending products, plans, or installation services that match customer needs, creating designs with lighting, flooring, cabinets, appliances and paint for customers, informing customers on pricing, options, or status on pending orders, informing customers on pricing, options or status on pending orders. Includes generating leads, conducting sales activities, building relationships with customers, keeping shelves stocked and correctly displayed, and coordinating successful completion of projects and orders. This includes performing order management duties such as entering new orders for customers, reaching out to vendors on special orders, tracking and fulfilling orders, and resolving issues.
What your background should be
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org