Sales & Service Manager
- Reno, NV
What you'll be doing
- Manage the branch and supervision of non-exempt branch staff. This include interviewing, selecting, training, setting and adjusting pay rates and work hours, directing daily work, monitoring or implementing compliance measures, administering discipline, evaluating performance and recommending hiring and termination decisions. Ensure branch meets customer service goals and achieve business results by developing, motivating, and rewarding employees; communicate performance goals and results; recognize performance; provide coaching and training. Coordinate operational activities within the branch to ensure satisfactory passing of retail quality assurance assessment and operational audits. Handle customer questions, concerns and complaints as escalated by branch staff or otherwise as needed. Ensure assigned branch location complies with or satisfies legal and regulatory requirements established.
What your background should be
- This job required four or more years of experience in operations, customer service and human resources activities. Minimum one year of supervisory experience. Strong decision making and problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to resolve complex customer and employee related issues with minimal guidance, demonstrated understanding of branch operations and financial products and services, effective verbal and written communication skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest commercial bank and most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com