Sales & Service Manager
- Gardnerville, NV
What you'll be doing
- Manages the branch and supervision of non-exempt branch staff. This includes interviewing, selecting, training, setting, and adjusting pay rates and work hours, directing daily work, monitoring or implementing compliance measures, administering discipline, evaluating performance and recommending hiring and termination decisions. Ensures branch meets customer service goals and achieves business results by developing, motivating, and rewarding employees. Recognizes performance, provides coaching and training. Coordinates operational activities within the branch to ensure satisfactory passing of retail quality assurance (RQA) assessments and operational audits. Handles customer questions, concerns, and complaints as escalated by branch staff or otherwise as needed. Ensures assigned branch location complies with or satisfies legal and regulatory requirements established.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in operations, customer service, or human resources activities. This position requires national mortgage licensing system (NMLS) registration. Strong decision-making and problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and the ability to resolve complex customer and employee related issues with minimal guidance preferred. Excellent understanding of branch operations and financial products and services. Effective verbal and written communications skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com