Sales & Service Manager
- Reno, NV
What you'll be doing
- The sales and service manager primary duty is the supervision of assigned branch staff. Having direct responsibility for interviewing, selecting, training, setting and adjusting pay rates and work hours, directing daily work, monitoring or implementing compliance measures, administering discipline, evaluating performance and recommending hiring and termination decisions. Coordinates operational activities within the branch to ensure satisfactory passing of retail quality assurance (RQA) assessments and operational audits. Displays knowledge and proficiency in explaining, selling and administering products. Handles customer questions, concerns, and complaints as escalated by branch staff or otherwise as needed. Ensures assigned branch location complies with or satisfies legal and regulatory requirements established.
What your background should be
- Six or more years of experience in operations, customer service and/or human resources activities. Minimum two years of supervisory experience. Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to resolve complex customer and employee-related issues with minimal guidance. Demonstrated understanding of branch operations and financial products and services. Effective verbal and written communications skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com