Sales & Service Advocate
- North Charleston, SC
What you'll be doing
- Greet walk in customers, answer phones, take messages or redirect calls. Respond to a wide array of inquiries of moderate complexity. Answer questions, provide explanations and make recommendations to applicants regarding appropriate coverage for auto or property policies, limits, deductibles, etc. Advocate and assist policyholders with all issues relating to policy including claims, billing and payments, policy status, complaints, etc. Sell products in person or by phone to new and existing customers, advising them of best coverage options, quoting appropriate rates and making every effort to close the sale in a first time final mode. Maintain records, check data, prepare and distribute standard and ad hoc reports from a department specific database. Gather and coordinate statistical data and prepare summary reports related to department plans, programs and projects. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Four years in general office environment, that includes writing, proofreading, mathematics and data analysis and personal computing and corresponding software. Property & casualty license required; life and health licenses preferred. Prefer some knowledge of financial services or insurance industry. Advocate may be required to operate an automobile and have a valid driving license with a safe driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school studies; technical school studies in personal computing and software usage. Undergraduate studies in related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest and strongest diversified insurance and financial services organizations in the U.S.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org