Sales Representative, Outside/Territory Sales
- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Attending company training programs and accompany other associate or manager during ride-along in order to learn job skills. Recording accurate measurements and writing correct descriptions of property or other areas inspected. Preparing appropriate specs and treating instructions in accordance with existing laws, regulations and company policy. Calculating job treating costs from company pricing instructions. Executing contracts on behalf of the company, observing company policy pertaining to credit terms of sale. Maintaining equipment, vehicle and personal safety equipment in clean, working order. Learning sales techniques and product knowledge in order to sell control protection and renewals or monthly pest control protection to owners or agents of homes, stores or industry. Gaining experience in dealing courteously with customers, leaving customers premises and furnishings clean and as found. Contacting customers after service is performed to ensure satisfaction and develop additional prospects. Developing pest control sales leads for each respective office lead furnished.
What your background should be
- Six to twelve months related experience or training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred. Valid driving license from current state of residence required. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to calculate rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest pest control company in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com