Sales Representative, Outside Sales
- College Park, GA
What you'll be doing
- Attends company training programs and accompany other associates or managers during ride-alongs in order to learn job skills such as: recording accurate measurements and writing correct descriptions of property and other areas inspected; preparing appropriate specs and treating instructions in accordance with existing laws, regulations and company policy; calculating job treating costs from company pricing instructions; executing contracts on behalf of the company, observing company policy pertaining to credit terms of sale. Passes all state licensing and company requirements. Attends call sessions to learn how to effectively collect on delinquent accounts of personal sales contracts. Contacts customers after service is performed to ensure satisfaction and develop additional prospects. Develops termite and pest control sales leads for each respective office lead furnished.
What your background should be
- Minimum six to twelve months related experience and training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred. Valid driving license from current state of residence required. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest pest control company in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com