Sales Representative-Facility Services
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently seeking a sales representative to focus on new business to business account development in facility services division. Prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota. Sales representative will also transport samples of products for presentations. Provide a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies. Generate revenue and meeting sales targets. Develop and qualify leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns. Gather and utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of outside sales experience or successful completion of a company sales training program required. Valid driving license required. New business to business (B2B) sales experience preferred. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and contact management system preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about uniform rental, first aid cabinets, safety supplies and fire protection services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org