- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Sell products within assigned territory, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines. Creation of sales funnel by utilizing phone, field and creative lead generating techniques. Present the full companies portfolio of products and services at each sales call. Follow up with prospects, utilize closing techniques to leverage sales. Conduct post installation follow-ups and continuous customer contact efforts to help maintain long-term customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Aptitude for problem solving, determining solutions for customers and negotiating. Flexible style, action oriented, interpersonal savvy. Valid driving license with clean driving record. Available for local travel and occasional weekends to accommodate the customers agenda.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent. College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com