- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Sell products within assigned territory, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines. Creation of sales funnel by utilizing phone, field, and creative lead generating techniques. Present the full company portfolio of products and services at each sales call. Follow up with prospects, utilize closing techniques to leverage sales. Conduct post installation follow-ups and continuous customer contact efforts to help maintain long-term customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have experience in related field. Results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Aptitude for problem solving, determining solutions for customers, and negotiating. Valid driving license with clean driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading providers of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com