- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- Identify viable leads, manage prospects and acquire new, profitable commercial, industrial and recycling business to meet and exceed monthly established targeted revenue goals. Utilize the companies contact relationship management (CRM) tool on a daily basis, schedule and document all activities and develop robust information profiles on prospective customers to facilitate acquisition of new customers. Prepare and deliver sales presentations to prospective new clients; follow up with key customer decision makers and to close all sales. Complete consistently scheduled phone blocks and cold call prospecting activities to establish initial and follow-up appointments with customer decision-makers. Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends in designated market to anticipate changing customer needs. Maintain a thorough knowledge of the companies available services, lines of business, pricing structures and offer additional services to existing and potential commercial, industrial and recycling clients, including total waste stream management solutions, as appropriate, to grow targeted profitable revenue and contribute to company goals and objectives. Complete required customer service agreements, CRM entries, reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy. Build relationships and increase company visibility through participation in company-sponsored activities as required; attend trade shows, chamber of commerce events and other events, as necessary. Act as a company representative at community events, where required. Perform other job-related duties, as required.
What your background should be
- One year experience in a customer-facing role that includes identifying and addressing customer needs. Two years of direct selling experience preferred. Valid driving license. Professional presentation; is confident, assertive and displays a high level of self-esteem. Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner. Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally. Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate and letting others fully state their ideas.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree is highly desirable.
Who is the client company
- This is the second largest non-hazardous solid waste management company in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org