- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within existing and new customer accounts; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner accounts. Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers. Other company sales team members may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity. Determining if customer has a valid need for company products and services. Proposing an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product or products in their own environment. Determining acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project. Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs. Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on business need. Build and strengthen candidate business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure all needs are being met. Recommend marketing strategies. Provide status information to manager including forecast/pipeline information. Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for candidate accounts. Identify the company customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
What your background should be
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience is preferred. Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills. Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions. Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems. Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of arts or sciences degree in electrical engineer or computer science; or related field is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American computer storage and data management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org