- Katy, TX
What you'll be doing
- Produces consistent customer and financial growth through effective lending and sales practices, with an emphasis on customer retention. Achieves targeted financial results through the proper execution of company policies, procedures and lending programs. Assists with all aspects of customer account management. Complies with all federal, state and local regulations. Effectively communicates the benefits of company products and programs during inbound and outbound sales opportunities. Ensures loan applications are complete, accurate and verified to maintain proper customer files. Explains contracts to customers thoroughly and ensures all necessary documents are completed and signed by both parties to meet federal, state and local requirements. Produces consistent customer growth through effective lending and account management practices, with an emphasis on customer retention. Assist in account management to meet minimum revenue requirements.
What your background should be
- Assertive and positive attitude, networking and business development skills. Strong desire to succeed in a competitive market, satisfactory credit report, criminal background check, driving record and drug test. Reliable form of personal transportation and valid driving license. Specific knowledge, skills and abilities: prior sales experience preferred. Experience in handling cash and making bank deposits.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a loan processing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org