- Wilkes Barre, PA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a sales representative. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota. Sales representatives will also transport samples of products for presentations. Generating revenue and meeting sales targets. Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns. Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of outside sales experience or successful completion of a company sales training program required. Valid driving license required. New business to business (B2B) sales experience preferred. Hunter sales mentality, goal driven and self-motivated, knowledgeable in Microsoft office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/intranet) and contact management system preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The corporation is an American company that provides specialized services to businesses of all types, primarily throughout North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com