Sales Project Consultant
- Elk Grove Village, IL
What you'll be doing
- Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments. Includes a Company paid fuel program through a per mile rate reimbursement. The Sales Project Consultant is an outside sales position, which provides a free in-home presentation to a customer on one or more of the products that offers. Company is looking for specifically Project Consultants that have experience with in-home sales presentations and are capable of closing. Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of customers. Company is seeking for goal-oriented people, who are the best of the best. Company offers industry leading benefits, which include mileage reimbursement, pre-qualified leads, extensive initial training and a vast continuing education program just to name a few.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have valid driving license and carry required level of automobile insurance. Minimum 2 years experience preferred. This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products (5lbs to 40lbs). Must be computer proficient. Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Must have the ability to work a 5-day workweek, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational holding and large retailer company contains; chain of American department stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com