- Frederick, MD
What you'll be doing
- The sales professional will sell cardiovascular, metabolic, and urology products to PCPs and specialists between Hagerstown and Frederick MD. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Utilize customer focused selling techniques to develop and maintain customer insight and customer knowledge of company products. Develop and deliver informative product presentations, based upon customer needs. Embrace and follow the company policies, practices and values in support of customers, patients and fellow employees. Develop and maintain a broad understanding of the local healthcare marketplace and key trends. Demonstrate a high level of scientific knowledge of the pharmaceutical products, therapy area and competitive landscape in which you work. Collaborate with colleagues across the enterprises to execute against plans and deliver value to customers. Invest time in continual learning and development of capabilities on a frequent basis as customer and market needs evolve.
What your background should be
- Experience working in a matrix environment/ability to assimilate multiple resources to meet customer needs and deliver results. Experience in developing and sustaining a customer base and influencing a customer group. Ability to comprehend complex products of a scientific nature, as well as mastering technical knowledge. Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and support customers throughout the selling process. Excellent communication, interpersonal influencing and leadership skills. Documented success in scientific and technical sales environments. Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and embrace new ways of working in a rapidly changing environment. Ability to support and contribute to a values based organization focused on addressing the needs of customers and patients in a healthcare environment. Ability to execute a plan focused on delivering value to customers in a patient focused way. Valid driving license. Ability to travel domestically as needed. Minimum one year sales experience. Diabetes sales experience preferred
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors level degree needed.
Who is the client company
- The company provides pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com