Sales Operation Manager
- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- Responsibilities include assisting the director in the creation of the most effective nationwide rollout strategy for the sales support function to include all people, process, technology and budgetary requirement. The candidate is responsible for the effective selection, training, development and management of highly experienced specialist that will staff sale operation support, along with being highly proficient in the areas of process improvement, project management and data analytics that will be required for ongoing improvement of sales operations support operations. Works with minimal supervision and is responsible to make an established range of decisions, escalating to manager when necessary and updating manager on a regular basis.
What your background should be
- Demonstrated experience leading and motivating team in situation associated with high volume of work and customer demand. Must possess strong coaching and effective feedback skills. Exceptional emotional intelligence, communication and relationship building skills required. Proven strong analytical skills including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problem and providing effective resolution. Ability to develop complex budget and expense and saving information in an easily understandable format.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent
Who is the client company
- Concern about health insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com