Sales & Merchandising Manager
- South Burlington, VT
What you'll be doing
- Ensures accountability and consistency across the store in delivering sales and service results. Engages and inspires the team daily to achieve maximum performance. Fosters a sense of energy, ownership, teamwork and personal commitment for themselves and the team. Coaches all of the time and sets clear performance expectations. Is responsible to ensure that the store culture embodies companies values and its commitment to the community. Pursues, attracts, hires, coaches and retains talented candidates for key roles. Seeks diverse ideas and points of view to achieve business success. Consistently searches for ways to improve the customer experience. Acts as a role model to the entire store through coaching to lead generations to support the services business through partnership with the sales & services manager.
What your background should be
- Two to Three years progressively responsible store management experience in a retail environment or service industry. Anticipate service needs, demonstrate adaptability, foster open communication, drive for results. Extensive knowledge in merchandising and retail operation. Analysis, planning, financial acumen, organizational skills are needed. Bachelor degree in business administration or related field is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a one of the largest United States-based office supply chain store.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com