Sales Manager/Branch Sales Manager
- Worthington, OH
What you'll be doing
- Increase unit sales and dollars by implementing, teaching and enforcing company sales practices. Conduct twice weekly evening call sessions, daily sales posting, and weekly training meetings. Work in field with sales professionals daily and maintain minimum sales activity requirements. Ensure all sales training requirements are achieved. Improve sales professionals productivity and sales skills. Evaluate sales professional use of sales aids and sales formula. Monitor and assure sales professionals are using all creative sales programming in the field. Set an excellent management example and quality image. Other duties as assigned. Evaluate sales professionals performance and skill sets. Conduct sales training in accordance with the organization. Policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees, planning, assigning and directing work. Perform field evaluations; rewarding and disciplining employees; eliminate commission overdraw.
What your background should be
- One to two years related experience with successful background in sales/sales management with direct sales forces. Ability to read, analyzes, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Bachelor degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest pest control company in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com