- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provide assistance and guidance to the sales team on strategic opportunities. Provide guidance to the president on strategy, with a focus on revenue growth. Provide leadership and on-boarding assistance for new account executives. Complete RFQs for jobs and potential jobs, and review preliminary invoices for live jobs and potential jobs, if applicable. Maintain customer relations and customer satisfaction. Maintain a comprehensive and accurate database of all contacts within existing accounts as well as key prospective accounts. Obtain customer job specifications in complete detail and closes sales based upon estimate and selling price guidelines provided.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of print industry experience and a minimum of 5 years sales experience. General knowledge of basic software programs such as MS office and CRM database systems. Highly organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree in business or other related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides print and related services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org