- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Refers opportunities to appropriate sales associate if business is outside these parameters. Handles customer inquiries and lead requests for groups (e.g., full service, 10-100 peak room nights) within predefined parameters. Works with customers to align customer preferences with brand needs and actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenues and drive customer loyalty. Verifies that business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for quality service delivery. Maintains customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience. Drives customer loyalty through excellent customer service throughout the sales process. Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending appropriate features and services that best meet their needs. Builds and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Builds and maintains strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Establishes clear expectations for customers and properties throughout the sales process.
What your background should be
- Candidate should have 2 years of experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area. Knowledge of property operations, F&B. Knowledge of the group sales process for all brands and how to close a sale. Team-based selling experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com