- South Jordan, UT
What you'll be doing
- Manage multiple strategic engagements and SOWs specific to PPS specialty business. Build client relationships and look for opportunities for growth. Work in tandem with key client contacts to develop sales strategies and business plans to drive PPS-specific initiatives through the sales organization. Coordinate with PPS category and product line managers to ensure a cohesive channel sales support structure exists at the business unit level, while proactively offering valuable feedback and suggestions. Develop, implement, and execute quarterly category sales programs to drive sales performance and achieve quota for specialty product. Provide assistance to sales and management team when a PPS specific need or problem arises.
What your background should be
- Minimum three years of sales management experience required. Six to seven years of direct and indirect sales experience. Experience selling technology products; experience with IPG product preferred. Advanced working knowledge of microsoft excel required. Ability to relocate is strongly preferred. Ability to work a rotating retail schedule, including night and weekend, is required. The position also requires strong leadership, analytical and customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Who is the client company
- Create memorable experience through the art of engagement and the science of sales.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org