Sales Management Trainee
- Vincennes, IN
What you'll be doing
- As a management trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. You'll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. In your development to become a successful manager at company, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
What your background should be
- Must have a minimum of 6 months to 2 years of sales experience (sales is defined as work that involves a great deal of customer contact, persuasion, selling or upselling of services/products; examples can include retail sales, restaurant serving/bartending, or similar). 2 years of military leadership experience (e4 and above). Must be at least 18 years old. Must have a valid driving license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate/bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a car rental company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org