Sales Management Trainee
- Vincennes, IN
What you'll be doing
- As a management trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You will actively participate in everything from sales and marketing and customer service to operations and finance. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. You'll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
What your background should be
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience (sales is defined as work that involves a great deal of customer contact, persuasion, selling or upselling of services or products can include retail sales, restaurant serving or bar-tending, or similar experience). Must be at least 18 years old. Must have a valid driving license with no more than 2 moving violations or at fault accidents in the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI). Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American car rental company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com