Sales Incentive Compensation Plan Designer
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement an annual single copy sales acquisition insert and promotion plan including the regular evaluation and reporting of results. Develop, manage and administer home delivery direct response sales channels. Develop ad hoc strategies leveraging products, pricing and packaging to deliver audience and maximum consumer revenue. Oversee the bill insert revenue and acquisition programs across company and manage relationships with insert revenue partners. Participate in revenue planning and implementation of strategies to achieve revenue goals. Initiate and develop marketing relationships with targeted retail and amenity accounts to maximize sales at each location. Administer all aspects of retail, market-wide consumer promotions including coordination with single copy field personnel, advertising divisions across tribune, media partners, retailers, online, and production vendors. Administer single copy point-of-purchase merchandising strategy and support materials for outside sales representatives. Lead quarterly home delivery acquisition planning meetings and participate in weekly home delivery sales meetings communicating updates and issues to both the circulation sales and marketing manager and single copy sales managers in a timely manner. Govern and direct department compliance for AAM guidelines, state tax and attorney general.
What your background should be
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in direct response. Should have aptitude for sales and a creative sales approach, strong desire to win, an assertive and outgoing demeanor. Professional appearance, strong communication skills. Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must possess exceptional skills in the areas of negotiation, sales development and time management. Strong project management, delegation and organizational skills. Proficient in computer based tools, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook and online marketing. Must possess a valid driving license and an appropriate means of transportation to meet with prospective accounts and to follow up on sales efforts.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or marketing.
Who is the client company
- This is an American newspaper and print media publishing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org