- Armonk, NY
What you'll be doing
- Apply industry knowledge, marketplace understanding, best practice and solution expertise to provide input on future solution direction. Demonstrate a broad understand of all product and service by articulate product feature, benefit, business value and competitive advantage specifically align with identified customer challenge and buy criteria and substantiate return on investment (ROI) analysis. Drive best practice and solution requirement for customer opportunity. Prepare and deliver executive customer presentation. Display advanced knowledge of the sales cycle by leading sales strategy for opportunity. Design/document script/scenario approach and content for deliver demonstration, proof of concept and or proof of technology as required to support the sales process.
What your background should be
- At least 3 years experience in a consulting, solution architect or solution sales role for procurement solutions. Executive level sales experience. Demonstrated communication skills with ability to deliver powerful, succinct and convincing presentations at all levels of an organization while exhibiting both technical and business credibility. Ability to articulate complex client needs and corresponding functionality in writing and in a presentation format. Ability to define sales and win strategies for competitive opportunities. Ability to articulate, define and execute creative strategies to grow the business and reach new markets. Ability to prioritize multiple sales opportunities and supporting assignments and adjust to changing business requirements. Readiness to travel 25% travel annually.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com