Sales Executive (Electrical/Mechanical Service Sales)
- Beaverton, OR
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory. Effectively perform needs assessments, develop sales proposals, estimate, specifications and presentations. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale. Introduce new mechanical services and electrical services to new end-users. Coordinate and present technical symposium to customers and end-users. Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to commercial markets. Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensure a smooth sales-to-operations turnover and monitors progress. Assist in resolving installation/execution, collections, and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Extensive experience with mechanical/electrical service agreements or systems sales. Effective communication skills to give presentations before a broad audience. Hunter sales mentality. Must possess a valid driving license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age. Continues to pursue in depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is strongly desired.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational conglomerate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com