Sales Executive (Commissioned)
- Scarsdale, NY
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a sales executive (commissioned). Successful candidate in this position is responsible to provide all administrative/general support. S/he will meet and greet patients in the customer information area. Provide health related resource information and referrals to the appropriate healthcare service. Ensure integrity of computerized patient information and track patients in the locator system. This role is also responsible for prior financial counseling, scheduling/posting and healthcare registration.
What your background should be
- Two years of previous registration experience or insurance knowledge, preferably worked in a healthcare environment. Demonstrate effective communication skills both verbal and written. Must demonstrate basic personal computer and typing abilities (35wpm). Medical terminology knowledge recommended.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a retailer of men's clothing, particularly known for its moderately-priced suits.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com