- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Navigating a multifaceted sales cycle and selling the complexities of data center services and managed services. Prospecting for new business and upgrading existing customer services. Achieving quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities. Responsible for completing needs analysis, identifying how companies products provide the right solutions for prospects and current clients as well as doing proposals and presentations. The maturity and presence to represent the business and proposition up to and including C level. Account management with outcome of increased retention, growth and client satisfaction. Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of technology (services, software or hardware) sales experience with proven consultative sales approach required. Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within existing and prospect client base. Product sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with decision makers. Occasionally reaching overhead, crouching, kneeling, balancing, lifting and carrying 11-25 lbs. Frequently presents information to small or large groups and individuals. Occasionally travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring an overnight stay.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org