- Allentown, PA
What you'll be doing
- Manage screen and prioritize the president schedule and calendar, communicating and making adjustments according to instructions and guidelines. Prepare contracts, lease agreements, and any other related paperwork for customer. Work with the SE to establish proper sales to operations procedures and handoffs. Coordinate and insure timely responses to all RFP, (both electronic and hard copy versions). Learn how to prepare quotes at the request of the SE and president. Learn and use Tiger-paw to track progress as often and effectively as needed. Locate appropriate tradeshow events throughout the local region and when needed the national or international level. Oversee the creation of tradeshow booths, assemble the appropriate team to demonstrate and sell products and designate what materials will be presented. Locate educational conventions, programs or tradeshows where sales team members can educate themselves and form lasting relationships with industry experts and potential clients.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suites applications and contact management software. Valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing or communications preferred but not required.
Who is the client company
- This company provide technical support and maintenance to small businesses and home users.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com