- Mount Prospect, IL
What you'll be doing
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale. Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth sale to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly. Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking. Participates in civic and professional organizations, and sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business and product trends. Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills. Focused on managing current accounts: develops and deploys account strategies. Prepares annual technology roadmap for each accounts managed. Develops and builds long-term relationships.
What your background should be
- Two to four years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Requires related technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of value engineering, related contractual concepts, and financial acumen. Customer relationships at this level are primarily operational and transaction-oriented. Requires background in fire alarm systems. Knowledge of company products preferred. Individual must possess a valid driving license in good standing.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in engineering, business or a similar field required.
Who is the client company
- This is a global electronics and information technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com