- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Conduct sales presentations and demos for potential direct customers. Some post-sales intervention may be required to preserve relationships with direct customers. Work with customers technical contacts during evaluation/demonstration periods, respond to their technical issues/questions and act as liaison between the customer and engineering as well as product management and marketing. Take technical lead and control of proof-of-concept implementations. Perform onsite technical proof of concept and bake-offs versus competitive offerings. Work with other departments on writing competitive analysis papers for competing technologies, interoperability white papers with other vendors, writing case studies and new feature white papers. Engage in professional services that may be bundled into a sales deal.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5+ years of successful pre-sales, post-sales, technical consulting or systems engineering experience in network security industry. 5+ years of technical skills required for this role are excellent understanding of TCP/IP, networking, routing, and virtual private networks. Understanding of DNS, SSL, SMTP protocols. Strong understanding of network security including Firewall, IDS, IPS, DDOS, and Anti-Virus technology. Hands-on experience with operating systems including Linux, Windows, and MAC.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S. degree in computer science or related field.
Who is the client company
- Multinational computer technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org