- Greenfield, MA
What you'll be doing
- Sales engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process to a successful conclusion. Working in conjunction with the sales team, the sales engineer acts as the key technical advisor and product advocate for services. Working in conjunction with the assigned account manager, the sales engineer will conduct a customer needs assessment and then develop a communications solution tailored to meet those customer needs. Provide pre-sales technical support to the team. Responsible for presenting the services at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc. Act as a liaison between the customer and engineering and technical operations personnel and contractor during the design, construction and installation process.
What your background should be
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in service provider sales engineering. A solid understanding of the competitive landscape is essential. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook. Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in telecommunications sales to service providers and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization developing solutions tailored to service provider needs. Must possess strong presentation skills and be comfortable presenting to all levels within a business including C-level management. Must be able to communicate effectively in written responses to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S. in engineering or a related field is strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org