- Brooklyn, NY
What you'll be doing
- Engage in professional service that may be bundled into a sale deal. Perform onsite technical proof of concept and bake offs versus competitive offering. Work with other department on writing competitive analysis paper for competing technology, interoperability white paper with other vendor, writing case studies and new feature white paper. Conduct sale presentation and demo for potential direct customer. Work with a customer technical contact during evaluation, demonstration period, respond to their technical issue, question and act as liaison between the customer and engineering as well as product management and marketing.
What your background should be
- Five or more years of successful pre sale, post sale, technical consulting or system engineering experience in network security industry. Understanding of TCP/IP, networking, routing, and Virtual Private Networks; understanding of DNS, SSL, SMTP protocols; strong understanding of network security including Firewall, IDS, IPS, DDOS, and Anti Virus technology; hands on experience with operating systems including Linux, Windows, and MAC; understanding of Access Control and authentication infrastructure including but not limited to LDAP, Radius, and Microsoft Active Directory; experience with SMTP filtering solutions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field.
Who is the client company
- Multinational computer technology company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org