Sales Development Representative
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Drive prospecting activities to uncover new opportunities and grow pipeline. Uncover unmet customer needs and incorporate customer feedback to drive better overall product experience. Increase effectiveness of tools and communication channels by recognizing opportunities for innovation and proactively implementing new systems and processes. Work with cross-functional counterparts to improve the product's vision and drive growth initiatives. Qualify inbound leads via phone and chat to create opportunities. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 2+ years of insides sales experience. Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams. Strong written and verbal communication skills, possessing ability to maintain control of communication length and direction and articulate under pressure. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Who is the client company
- This is the cloud-based business phone system built for the modern worker.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com