Sales Development Representative
- Gainesville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Strategically manage daily activity regarding existing and prospective customers within assigned geography. Solicit information from assigned potential new accounts to determine accounts that meet minimum division qualifications for volume, cigarette, non-cigarette, profit, expense, delivery, and VCI/fresh expectations. Promote, sell, and secure orders from customers through a relationship-based approach. Make weekly sales calls, within assigned geography, to assigned accounts. Provide territory manager with oral and written reports on sales activity, customer issues, customer performance, competitive information, and new business opportunities. Utilize company data base to develop leads for the territory manager. Operate in a professional manner, representing company in a positive light, with respect for internal and external relationships. Overcome objections and negotiate effectively with customers, in all facets of business. Communicate program compliance, contracts, schematics, and purchase requirements.
What your background should be
- Access to a computer and printer with intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.). Excellent internal/external communication skills, verbal and written. Excellent selling skills with effective use of interpersonal relationships. Must be well organized and effective at multi-tasking and daily time management, including excellent follow-up skills. Must be able to listen effectively and develop profitable customer relationships.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four year college degree in sales or marketing is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Distributes fresh, chilled and frozen merchandise mainly to convenience stores in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com