- Hartland, WI
What you'll be doing
- Provide timely initial response to prospective franchisees leads by phone, email and company contact management software. Build rapport and develop positive relationships with prospective franchisees and drive to complete qualifying application. Review confidential financial prospect information and compare to predetermined guidelines to determine if qualifications have been met. Manage and accurately maintain prospect information in contact management software. Use proprietary software to research and report on market information and determine store market density. Accurately and consistently report lead generation metrics as required. Assist with coordination of franchise prospect visits for discovery day. Enhance and maintain franchise sales advertising and marketing by managing all lead generating sources, including, referrals from franchisees, employees, trade shows, and franchise consultants/brokers. Create, manage, and update all franchise sales market research activities including market profiles, prospect profile lists, etc. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year out bound call center, customer service or telemarketing experience required. Solid understanding of Microsoft office and capable of adapting learning to incorporate. New technology; experience with CRM software highly preferred. Pleasant speaking voice and polished, professional manner over the phone and in person. Strong communication skills with a customer focus; ability to communicate ideas effectively using both oral and written means. Demonstrated problem solving skills. Duties require the ability of the use of judgment in the analysis of facts, numbers and circumstances surrounding individual problems and transactions and in the determination of actions to be taken within the limits of standard or accepted practice. Strong organizational skills. Ability to independently handle multiple projects/tasks as well as the ability to work under the direction where specific duties and outcomes are established, but plan and arranges significant portion of own work, referring only unusual situations to supervisor or others.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate or bachelor degree in business or related field required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American specialty retail chain of several hundred franchise outlets that sells and recycles batteries of varying size and voltage that provide power to operate consumer electronics, watches, cell phones, digital cameras, automobiles and other devices that require DC power.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org