- San Luis Obispo, CA
What you'll be doing
- This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Tracking of inbound sales leads, via email and phone. Tracking of all associate created demos. Coordination and distribution of aforementioned leads and demos. Analyzing and reporting on data collection. Adding to existing reports and creating new ones as needed. Dedication to meeting [and exceeding] the expectations and requirements company customers by working within sales or with other departments. Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all. Is seen as a team player and in cooperative.
What your background should be
- 1 year or more of customer service experience. Proficient with MS office skills; intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge is required. Advanced excel is preferred. Possesses a strong attention to detail. Extremely organized uses resources effectively and efficiently; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Excellent time management skills; uses time effectively and efficiently. Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree & some college experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about ecommerce, recurring revenue, email marketing and software services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com