- Jersey City, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Communicates effectively with internet customers and prospects whether by phone, by e-mail or in person. Satisfies the transportation needs of internet-generated customers. Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet. Assists customers in scheduling a visit to select a vehicle and offers sales support. Confirms customer appointments and follows up afterwards. Understands the psychology of internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration. Checks e-mail frequently and responds to inquiries immediately. Delivers messages intended for the other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention. Handles all internet sales inquiries personally. Researches auto-buying services on the internet and acts as liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise. Knows and understands the federal, state and local laws which govern retail automobile sales. Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devises a strategy to meet those goals. Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. And their benefits to customers. Attends product and sales training as requested by manager. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Valid driving license. Professional appearance. Excellent communication skills. Familiarity with computer applications. Familiarity with auto industry helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an international transportation services company that operates automotive and commercial dealerships.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com