- Avon, OH
What you'll be doing
- Engage customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where customers feel supported and leave delighted. Inspire customers by showing them what's possible with technology. Accumulate and apply the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self-development, enabling you to provide an excellent customer shopping experience. Use innovative training tools to stay current, confident and complete, driving profitable growth and achieving individual and department goals. Maintain your departments merchandising and readiness to serve customers. Back up the sales team for phone and store pickup. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 3-6 months experience working in customer service or sales. Must have good communication skills. Basic computer skills must. Interpersonal skills. Multitasking ability must.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the world largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org