- Frankfort, KY
What you'll be doing
- Providing timely responses to the general inquiries of the sales leadership team. Conducting administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner as requested. Remain compliant to company sponsored policies and procedures. Responsible for keeping up to date on all promotions, pricing and updates that are provided to companies sales teams on a daily basis. Maintaining the facilities, including cleaning the store and ensuring that the store remains audit compliant in all affected areas. Performing inventory counts and cash reconciliation in a timely and efficient manner. Performing all other duties may be assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience. Self-motivated, positive and a team player with strong interpersonal skills. Strong skills with Microsoft Outlook and Office products. Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills. Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate. Post high school education is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com