- Green Bay, WI
What you'll be doing
- The sales consultant is responsible for engaging and providing an exceptional customer service experience. The candidate must quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross selling of products and services) to meet the customer needs. The candidate in this role demonstrates a passion for the brand, product and services solutions knowledge. Candidate will utilize the company proven sales principles to proactively engage customers. The candidate must quickly develop product and solution expertise in key areas such as technology, furniture, with a general understanding of copy and print.
What your background should be
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides low prices on office supplies, paper, ink, toner, technology and more.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com