- Rogers, MN
What you'll be doing
- As a Sales Consultant, she/he will be responsible for maintaining and expanding portfolio of clients to increase sales and profits of foodservice products and value added services. The qualified candidate determine business opportunities, maintain positive customer relations and build account relationships while seeking and cultivating new accounts. Responsibilities involve: executing and arranging schedule to call prospective new accounts; regularly call on existing and potential customers; collect customer payments; supervise pricing and monitor credit term compliance; be available for emergency deliveries to clients.
What your background should be
- 2 years of industry related experience
Required Schooling / Training
- High school/secondary school diploma/GED
Who is the client company
- Offers poultry, seafood, dairy, produce, glassware, china, utensils, coffee, juices, foodservice equipment, paper, disposables, chemicals, dry groceries, deli and bakery supplies, frozen and canned fruits and vegetables, tabletop and portion control products, deli meats, cheeses, pickles, and refrigerated salads.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org